Core Commercial Brokerage carefully selects the assignments it undertakes. WHY?
- To maximize results for our clients
- To better promote the interest of our clients
- To avoid overlap in markets
- To avoid conflict between clients
Clients of Core Commercial Brokerage continuously benefit from CCB’s superior strengths.
- Experience –
- CCB’s real estate professionals have an average of more than 25 years’ experience in a broad spectrum of commercial real estate transactions, products and services.
- Education –
- Core Commercial Brokerage greatly values education. Our staff is highly educated and never ceases to seek out learning opportunities.
CCB’s team has a vast array of resources at its disposal including:
- Comparative market data
- Lease negotiation skills for the Landlord and/or Tenant
- Contract documentation and negotiation skills for the seller and/or purchaser
- Construction and development knowledge
- Demographic data and market studies
- Highest and best use analysis
Relationships often drive transactions in commercial real estate. A longstanding regional real estate presence allows unique access to:
- City, County, and State elected officials, appointees, and administrators at all levels
- Influential landlords, attorneys, consultants, and regional associations that benefit client’s credibility
- Architects, site engineers, and contractors that are a valuable client resource
- Commercial real estate property managers, brokers, and owners who provide CCB with current market costs and conditions
Assignments vary in size and complexity and CCB repeatedly exceeds expectations, resulting in extremely satisfied clients.